"Here's How You Can Quickly and Easily Get Instant Access To 250 Award Winning Soccer Drills + An EXTRA 70 Animated Football Drills, Videos, Coaching Software, And A Lot more

Click Here!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

KUYT: CHANGE HAS DONE ME GOOD

Dirk Kuyt hopes his headed strike in Holland's 3-0 victory over Ukraine on Saturday will be enough to earn him a place at Euro 2008.

The former Feyenoord man was dropped from the national side earlier this year but is now back in the reckoning ahead of the summer's championships in Austria and Switzerland.

Now Kuyt hopes his goalscoring exploits will be enough to keep his place when Marco van Basten cuts his 26-man squad to 23.

The striker said: "I am glad that I am part of the Holland team again.

"I think we made a good impression as a team. Only at the end of the match we got tired. That is logical looking at the efforts of the last weeks."

Kuyt believes his recent resurgence is down to a change of position which saw him shifted from centre forward to a new right-sided role by Reds boss Rafa Benitez.

"It's gone well for me," the 27-year-old said. "Sometimes things just fall into place. I had the feeling when it started that it was temporary, but it went so well we carried on.

"The way we play now for the Netherlands is very similar to the Liverpool system, and I think I have shown I can play there.

"You have players who can turn a match with one touch and players who perform in service to the team. I have no problem playing for the team.

"I feel really strong. That is the advantage of playing in the Premier League. It is the physically toughest league in the world and you only get better and stronger from playing there."

No comments:

Finally-At Last A Proven Soccer Number 10 Blue Print That Discloses The Most Guarded Secrets of: The Great Pele, Platini,Maradona, Marta, Ronaldinho,Robinho,and Zidane

Compiled Within One Amazing

Soccer System!!

Click Here to find out how YOU can do it!